Monday, June 4, 2007

MON - June 4th

Today was a relaxing day - went to the post office, bank, and library. Afterwards, Mike and I went to the game store and played PS3! Man, the graphics is good. Then, I went to Mago shopping mall in Seki. In Mago, I met my student's mom. When I finished shopping and getting ready to go back, I met her again. She offered to give me a ride home. HEHE!!

I was thinking things to say to her, and I asked if the watermelon in Japan is always expensive. She said it wasn't really expensive, and she asked me why I asked her. [Sidetrack]: the watermelon is expensive in Japan. About half the size or 1/3 of big watermelons we have in America. And it costs $10USD. Anyway, so I told her that I liked to eat watermelons. She told me that she has watermelons at home and asked me to go to her house and eat watermelon!! hehe. It is nice being a teacher and having nice students who will treat you!!

No comments: