Tuesday, June 26, 2007

iPhone Guide

I know I shouldn't really be watching this..... BUT.... sigh I just can't resist the temptation!! sigh~~

So apple released a 20 min (i think) quick guide to the iPhone although apple's products generally don't need any guide because it just works so seamlessly. duh!! it's Apple

Anyway, after watching the video has made me..... okay I know I shouldn't complete that sentence. I just want to say it is a GREAT thing that I am not in the US now. Even though I know the 2nd gen would be a lot better, but I'd be one of the sucker dropping $499 USD for that "Jesus" phone.

Okay I should stop talking and just let you go ahead and watch the videos if you haven't already... So here are the videos







Oh and one more thing (snickering), this is the new commercial about the 12th application on iPhone. OMG, what could it be? that's right, it's youtube!! Wow, you can watch youtube videos on iPhone!!!!!! How amazing!!

No comments: