Monday, June 4, 2007

Nagoya






I think I will really start to blog seriously now.

Anyway, here we go!

Sunday -
Yumiko and I went to Nagoya to "window shop." Before we got to Nagoya, I had some trouble >"< I couldn't find my post office cash card before. So, I brought my coins to the station. However, to my dismay, my coins were not accepted by the machine O.O" So, I immediately turned and walked to the ticket booth to buy my train ticket there. However, there were already 10 people in line. WTF!! So, I went back to the machine and tried again. "Fuck" I said to myself because the machine still wouldn't take my coins; therefore, I asked the old lady besides me if she would exchange money with me. However, the old lady asked me so many questions: "Where are you going? How much does it cost? How much do you have?" Man, GOSH!! Why couldn't you just give me 1000yen for my 2 500yen coins. Argh...!! Anyway, she finally let me use her machine, and that machine accepted my coins. Sigh~ finally!!

Anyway, so I was late and didn't catch the train that I needed to catch. When we arrived in Nagoya, we ate um.. ramen for lunch at nagoya station. The ramen is from Wakayama. The base of my ramen is garlic. On top of that, I added abbout 2/3 of the garlic jar of garlic into my ramen. Therefore, I had garlic smell that could kill all vampires for the rest of the day. We also, well I more or less, finished 2 jars of bean sprouts. =)






After lunch, we went to Sakae, La Chic, to be more exact, because Yumiko wanted to check out Birkenstock. While yumiko was trying on her shoes, I went to Camper to take a brief look. I was gone for maybe 3 minutes. By the time I came back to Birkenstock, Yumiko was already at the counter with her credit card! O.o}} Hayai ne~!!

Of course, how can I go pass by an Apple store and not go inside!! And look at what happened to Yumiko.


After that, we were just walking around Sakae, going towards Yabacho and Osu. We also went to Parco (dept store?) Anyway, everything was just too expensive for me. Then, we went to WEGO, and was goofing around.





After WEGO, Yumiko suggested that we went to Osu, but I didn't really wanna go there because it was dangerous. After we just left Yabacho and just got to Osu, I saw the evisu store. I found a really really nice pair of jeans, but it was so so so so expensive >"< Sigh.. I think I will buy it eventually. See, Osu is a really dangerous place T.T We didn't have time to walk around Osu, and that was a very good thing. We had to hurry back to Nagoya station for sushi buffet!!! hehe~~ We ate so much sushi, and I felt like I was going to die after that. Kureshi desune Grrr... next time, I need to watch out what Yumiko orders. --- The toro, uni, and the awabi were SO good! =)

No comments: