Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Dinner

Yes, it's been a long time since our last party, so we decided to just have a random party today.

Nah, I was just joking. The reason why we had a party was because なるwent to 飛騨[HIDA]area last Sunday for his soccer game, and he bought some chicken there. He says the chicken is very good, and he always buys the chicken whenever he goes to 飛騨. It wasnt a really special party, but we still had a good time. I also brought all the お土産[souvenirs] that I bought from 神戸[KOBE].

The cheesecake from 神戸 was really good. There were only 6 cheesecakes, but there were 7 of us there. I was teasing 弓子 that she can't eat the cheesecake because she didn't get me my Evisu jeans. Later, I asked her if she wanted the cheesecake as her birthday present, and she said no. Oh well, that's too bad =,= So, I devoured the cheesecake and savored the taste.

[side note]: pictures will come later (as always) hehe :-)

No comments: