Sunday, June 17, 2007

Nagoya

We went to Nagoya again today, me and Yumiko. Well, actually, I should have said, Yumiko and I went to Nagoya today? I had to picked up my key chain, and Yumiko had to exchange shoes at Birkenstock and buy a new pair of shoes from strippen, if I remember the name correctly. The strippen or trippen shoes were very cool. I thought she has made a good decision. After that, we entered the dangerous section of town, Osu. I didn't get close to Evisu today because I know I just don't have that much money to buy the jeans although I really want it. The only thing I bought today were blank CD-R's. They were pretty cheap, but I think it is still cheaper back in the States. I also played piano at the big second hand shop in Osu, and I realized that how bad I have become. q(T.T)p

Allright, moving on the important part. Yes, that's right --- DINNER! Well, we went to this buffet style restaurant at LACHIC because I kind of sensed Yumiko wanted to eat there. They serve lots of vegetable dishes, and some of the vegetables are organic! They are "SUPPOSED" to be really healthy, but the way it is prepared made it to be not healthy at all. I was not impressed at all, and I think it was the worst dinner I've ever had in Japan. I wish I could have thrown up all the food that I've eaten and get a refund. It was that horrible. Well, I shouldn't say it's all that horrible, but comparing the price and the food being served....... It was just very very ordinary [>"<] sigh~~! Okay, I have really decided. I need to become really healthy from now and save money because I have a shopping list now. Piano Computer : (iMac/Macbook pro/Windows Desktop) Evisu Jeans Raid Tower Camera is that all? well, I am sure that I will come up with more very very soon. Meanwhile, I really need to save money. I guess I won't eat at all from now on =,=||  So in Osu, I saw this clothing store, and immediately thought of one of my students.  If Chris you are reading, then You should definitely know who I am talking about.   She must have gotten all of her clothes from this place.  It looked 1000% completely identical to what she would wear.
Also, I saw this all suited up minivan, which is really really unusual in America since no one would suit up a minivan.  However, in Japan, people do!!  Some of them have really crazy minivans too, all painted purple or yellow with wings and stuff attached to them.





No comments: