Monday, June 25, 2007

Naruto Training



So last thursday and Friday, I went to Naruto for training. I took the Hida express train from Minooota to Nagoya, then the Nozomi from Nagoya to Shin Kobe. After I arrived at Shin Kobe, I took a bus from there to Naruto. The whole commute took 5 hours. The Nozomi was great. It waas very fast and had much bigger leg room than the slowest Kodama Shinkansen. When I took the regular train from Minoota to Osaka, it took a little more than 3 hours, but the Nozomi only took one hour to get to Shinkobe. We got to the Naruto wellness center about 1:40pm. It was kinda like a mansion. It was really great. It had a pool, a piano, a tennis court, and big screen TVs. After a short lunch break, we started our training.

The training was pretty relaxing and ended at SEVEN. hehe :) For dinner, we had temaki sushi. It was kinda okay, not amazing food. I heard the group before us had yakiniku >"<


No comments: