Saturday, August 11, 2007

Thursday

So Thursday I went out for lunch with Tazuko.  She took me to Akikatsu, a famous miso katsu shop next to Mago in Seki.  The miso katsu was SO.... delicious.  I was so full afterwards.  Then we went to a little cafe.  The cafe will literally put u in Europe.  You wouldn't really think the cafe is in Japan.  After I walked into the cafe, I felt the time was slowed down immediately, and it was really relaxing.  They also had a little rose garden, but it was too hot to sit outside.  I think it was 35 or 36 degrees on Thursday.  GOD, it was hot >"<  I was actually too full to drink anything.  But, Tazuko still told me to drink the rest of her coffee.  I warned her that I would not be able to sleep at night if I drank it.  And guess what happened, I was so awake till 230AM!!  sigh.  caffeine~~   On the way back, Tazuko went to buy the okonomiyaki for my co-worker and me.  The okonomiyaki was really good!!  And my student went to Universal Studios and gave me a Snoopy cellphone strap.

No comments: