Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Parties

we had party on thursday for the teacher before michael, ken.  He's going back to Sydney.  I wasn't going to the party, but yumiko came to my apartment and dragged me to go to the party because they also planned a little something for me because of my bday.  They actually bought black hair japanese beef instead of cake and put candles on it.  The steak was rather thin, and it wasn't kobe, nor hida, nor maezawa?, nor matsuzaka.  sigh =,=||  The party was all right, well i guess i came too late.

Saturday, we had a small together to eat all the food that's left from the party on Thursday.  We cooked kimchi pork with bean sprout, karaage (fried chicken), somen, salad, natto omelettes, and this weird combination of natto, cabbage, and bunch of other crap together >"<  The food was good, and I think ppl had a good time

No comments: