Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Monday 8/6/2007

As you know, this is a sad day in history.  62 years ago, America dropped the first atomic bomb in Hiroshima on this very same day.  Well, what ever happened had already happened.

Okay, anyway, so today, Yumi asked me if I have any plans, and I told her that I would like to go to the new AEON shopping mall in Kagamigahara.  So we went there.  It is really huge.  But, they didn't really have a lot of stores.  The parking lot is completely packed due to summer vacation.  After the mall, we went bk to Noru's house because i needed to see my love, PINE.  Gosh he's so cute.  I think I need a dog.  Then, later, we went to Yumi's house to eat dinner.  Yumi's sister actually cooked spaghetti for us.  It was good food.  Yum~~Yum~~  =k="

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww xiao mei nian!!!
how are you?!
no long no see & talk (well duh)
when are you coming back???

Can't live without post-its said...

hello ah

victoria the great!! or should i call you vicky?? r u doing well in nyc?? having fun in the big apple?

i duno when im goin bk tho. if u can, come visit Japan!!

aite, ttyl