Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tuesday

It turned out, I forgot my yukata in Naru's car >"<  well, actually, I "LEFT" my yukata.  hehe =p  So Naru was so kind and brought my yukata.  We chatted a bit and I was so hungry.  We decided to go to Joyfuu, the family restaurant.  Before we headed for Joyfuu, Naru was trying to unlock the lock placed next door since it was empty now.  He is a total picklock.  He actually successfully found the combination that could unlock the lock!!  It was pretty wicked. O.o''  So we went to Joyfuu, and i ordered the hottest curry they offered for summer special.  However, not really to my surprise, the curry was not spicy AT ALL!!!!!  I was so disappointed. sigh.  And we actually got back home at 3AM!! lol  It was funny that both yumi and naru overslept on wednesday!! haha

No comments: