Monday, July 30, 2007

Sunday

Today I went to Yumi's house, and we cooked lunch.  Today was also RJ's bday party, but I couldn't go.  We had so many parties at Seki school this month, so I didn't really have enough money to go.

So Naru picked me up from my apt, and we went to Apita to buy food.  It was so hot on Sunday T.T and the real summer is going to be much hotter.  Sigh, I seriously will die.  So we went to Yumi's house and cooked lunch.  Then we sat around feeling a little bored, well, at least me.  But then we went with Yumi because she was going to vote.  The voting place was a small area inside a elementary school?  They had 8 people working there!!! OMG.  sigh, that's the japanese way i guess.  After Yumi finished voting, we went playing in the playground.  It's been so long since I last played in any kind of playground.  Then I was telling them to try the boomerang at the playground, but they didn't think it's big enough.

So, we went to Yumi's old elementary school to throw boomerang.  We tried a few times, but we couldn't do it.  I think it is because there was no wind.  So, we finally went back to Yumi's house and cooked dinner.  When we got back to the house, Yumi's dad was talking to me and offered me shochu.  Then later, I poured some for him, but it was 100% completely shochu.  He couldn't really drink it, so I drank some.  i mixed it with water and honey again to mask the bitter taste of the shochu.  I can't really handle bitter stuff at all >"<  After i finished the shochu, I could feel the alcohol starting to work its magic!! hahaha.  I felt I was starting to get hot already, my body getting red and stuff.  And this time, my hands, feet, arm, face were all getting really BRIGHT red.  It was kinda funny.  i knew after the alcohol evaporates from my body, I'd be fine.  I think I drank a little bit too much cuz I could feel my veins popping and my heart pumping really hard.  So I laid down on the tatami mats and rested a bit, and slept for a little bit.

I had a great time, and it was fun.  I really wanted to know what would happen when I get drunk.  i think I would just collapse and fall asleep when I get drunk tho.  I guess that is a good thing?? .... MAYBE~~~  I think we will find out someday

No comments: