Saturday, July 28, 2007

Saturday - 7.21

On Saturday, we had a farewell party for my co-worker, Ryota.  He is the sub teacher for the Japanese teachers in Chubu area.  We finally got a new teacher for my school, so Ryota will go back to head office and maybe head off to another school.  Anyway, so we had a party at Nanpuu 南風; they serve Okinawa沖繩 cuisine.  I think it's not really authentic and is tailored more for people not from Okinawa.  However, the food was still VERY good!!   We had so much food, but we pretty much finished all the food!!  I helped a lot, of course >"<  We stayed at the restaurant/izakaya until they closed (1am), then we headed to Karaoke!! WHEE~~~  We sang until 5AM because the place closes at 5 >"<   It was definitely not enough T.T  I finally got back home at 630ish?  I think this was the best party by far

No comments: