Saturday, July 28, 2007

Monday 7.23

Today, we had another party!!  haha, there are just so many parties. ^v^  I went to Mago and bought a set of Yukata.  It was really cheap.  Less than 5000 yen!!  But the quality is not all that great since it's only 5000.  Then we went to have our farewell party for Rina.  She had to study for college so she couldn't really study at Gxxx anymore. >"<  We had our party at takahashi 高橋商店.  It was also an Okinawa izakaya.  It was much smaller in size compare to Nanpuu.  In my opinion, the food was not as good as in Nanpuu >"<  Maybe because it was cheaper, but still.  I wasn't really impressed by the food.  In addition, everyone was just talking to themselves at the party. IN JAPANESE!!!  sigh. it was too difficult for me to understand.  I needed to study harder!! sigh  So the Monday party was soso for me.  However, we went bowling after the party.  Though, we played for two games, it was pretty fun.  

No comments: