Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Monday

So Monday, I went to Kani because I needed to do the health checkup.  Not really to my surprise, that I found out I pretty much gained 10 pounds since I got here.  i just have been eating WAY too much. T.T  I really needed to start dieting and exercising. sigh >"<  So anyway, when we first got to the hospital they asked me to fill out my name and stuff.  But supposedly, I should put my last name on the form.  The form wanted me to put the katakana on there, but after they found out that I am a gaijin, they wanted me to write my name in English.

Anyway, after that was done, they took my body temperature. Then, we were pretty much just waiting outside in the lobby area.  Later, they called us to a smaller waiting room, but i thought it was so stupid.  I just couldn't understand Japanese people sometimes.  We talked to the doctor so he could ask me if I had any chronic diseases, and he checked my heart beat and stuff.  Then we checked blood pressure.  it was weird that I had to lay down for them to check my blood pressure. sigh~~  Then they took my blood sample, X-ray, checked eyesight, hearing, and ECG!!  I was not really supposed to have a blood test and ECG, tho.  But I duno what will happen.

After we finished the checkup, we went back to the school.  Later, we decided to have a dinner party .  We cooked okonomiyaki, bean sprouts, mushrooms, garlic fried rice.  We also had souvenirs from Masao's Nara trip.  Tazuko also brought some sweets for us.  There was so much food yet AGAIN.  Sigh, it is going to be hard for me to lose my weight >"<  The party was good tho however, as expected, as always.

No comments: